DEPARTMENTS D, E, F, G
Superintendent: Tanya Davis, CEA-FCS
RULES AND INFORMATION
1. The 4-H Family and Consumer Sciences will use age as of August 31, 2017.
2. Food, clothing, craft and photography entries should be made by participants since the previous Youth Fair.
3. All clothing, Construction, Consumer Buying, and Design will be judged at the Extension Office at a time and date to be determined by the
4. The Wise County Youth Fair Clothing Division works in conjunction with Wise County 4-H to offer two fashion shows:
A. Wise County Youth Fair Fashion Show (see General Rule #1 for eligible participants).
B. Wise County 4-H Fashion Show which is a district qualifying event. Entry process is through the Wise County Extension Office and
eligibility to participate is determined by Wise County 4-H guidelines.
The Wise County 4-H Fashion Show is not a part of the Wise County Youth Fair, it is merely held in conjunction with WCYF due to
necessary timing of the Qualifying Event. Awards will be presented in a separate ceremony following the WCYF Fashion Show Awards.
5. Food, photography, and craft entries are due by 10:00 a.m. Thursday. Clothing trophy winners should be present after the Parade of
Fashions for photographs. Food, photography, and craft trophy winners should be present at 4:00 p.m. Friday for photographs in the
6. Clothing, photography, food and craft entries will be released from 4:00 pm—5:00 p.m. Friday
7. It is the responsibility of the participant to pick up entries at the correct time. If the participant can not pick up entries, they should make
arrangements for someone else to do so.
8. Department Superintendents will not be responsible for entries not picked up. 4-H Food items left will become property of Wise County
2018 Wise County Youth Fair
FEBRUARY 26 - MARCH 33