2018 Wise County Youth Fair
FEBRUARY 26 - MARCH 3
RULES AND INFORMATION
1. Open to all Wise County boys and girls 19 years of age and under.
2. All contestants UNDER 9 YEARS OF AGE must be accompanied by an adult.
3. The show will be Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
4. All pets must be on leash or in a cage.
5. Pets must be owned by exhibitor or person of the immediate family.
6. All uncontrollable pets will be disqualified.
7. Ribbons will be presented to all entries.
8. Entry is free.
9. Exhibitor is limited to one pet per class. A pet can only be entered in one class.
10. Entries will be accepted until start of show.
11. Judges decision will be final.
12. To determine the class for a dog, measure from back side of front leg to front side of back leg:
Large Breeds: 9 inches or over
Small Breeds: 8 inches or under
1. Best groomed
2. Smallest dog
4. Longest tail
5. Shortest tail
6. Best groomed
7. Largest dog
9. Longest tail
10. Shortest tail
OPEN CLASS—ALL DOGS
11. Four (4) station Obedience (Heal, Sit, Lie & Stay)
12. Best groomed long hair
13. Best groomed short hair
14. Most colorful
15. Best groomed
17. Most unusual
18. Best costume
19. So ugly I’m cute (All pets)