Department B & C
Karri Bennington, Alvord
RULES AND INFORMATION
1. The FCCLA Division is open to any FCCLA members and Family & Consumer Science students enrolled during the current school year in grades 7-12. FCCLA members not currently enrolled in Family & Consumer Science are eligible to enter. Students should enter the FCCLA division at the current level of participation in the WCYF. For example, Level l would be first time participants.
2. Entry fees are due at time of entry.
3. Each entry must be the work of the exhibitor.
4. An individual student may have only one entry per class.
5. Premiums will be paid for each of the four (4) level Grand Champions and 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each class.
6. Regardless of the number of entries in a class, no first place will be awarded if the quality of entries is inferior.
7. All entries must be completed online. A copy of online entry must be given to each Family and Consumer Science Teacher.
8. All entries must be labeled as follows: Name, Class & School. Entry labels will be provided by each Family and Consumer Science teacher.
9. Food and craft entries must be in place at the Women’s Building by 10:00 a.m. on Monday. The doors will be locked at 10:00 am on Monday.
10. All foods and craft entries will be released from 2:30 until 4:30 pm Tuesday. No entries will be released earlier; however, all entries must be claimed no later than 5:00 p.m. After 5:00 pm all unclaimed entries will be disposed of.
11. All entered food items are property of Wise County Youth Fair and therefore, return of food item is not guaranteed.
12. The 6 sale slots will be allocated as follows:
* Overall Grand Champion FCCLA Food
* Overall Reserve Grand Champion FCCLA Food
* Level l Grand Champion FCCLA Food
* Level ll Grand Champion FCCLA Food
* Level lll Grand Champion FCCLA Food
* All-Level Grand Champion FCCLA Food
A Reserve Grand Champion from each Level will also be selected that would go to the sale if the Grand Champion of that Level cannot do so.
13. FCCLA level winners will have pictures made in the Women’s Building at 4:15 p.m., Tuesday.
14. If a student should be awarded Grand Prize on two food items, they will choose the sale item to take to the sale.
15. All entered food items are property of Wise County Youth Fair and therefore, return of food item is not guaranteed.