RULES AND INFORMATION
1. An entry may not be entered a second year.
2. Entries must be in place by 10:00 a.m. on Monday the week of the fair.
3. The top two outstanding craft entries will be plaque winners.
4. Entries must be labeled with name, class and school.
5. Craft items will need to be picked up on Tuesday the week of the fair by 4:30 pm.
Scrapbooks must be the work of the exhibitor.
2. HOME ACCESSORIES
Entries may include floral, decorated frames, pillows, wall hangings, and miscellaneous accessories for the home.
3. ART WORK
Entries may be charcoal, pencil (free hand) oils or acrylics. Other examples might be canvases that have been embellished with other mediums. Entries must be work of exhibitor.
4. FASHION/INTERIOR DESIGN
Entries may be Design boards (including Fashion or Design for Living) Decorative Accessories, Boxer shorts or pajamas, Self-constructed garments.
Each entry should be the work of the exhibitor and must be made since the last Youth Fair.
- Exhibitor can have only one entry.
- Copies will not be allowed. Print must come from original negative or JPEG. Copies will be disqualified.
- Frames optional. Must be flush mounted on white mount board.